Fun slides, ferris wheels, funnel cakes and carousels, Oh My! We had the most wonderful time at the Atlanta Fair. Celebrating its 31st year at Turner Field in the grey parking lot the Atlanta fair is packed full of spectacular rides for every enthusiast, all your favorite carnival foods and fun games for everyone.
At the FAIR, safety is a top priority and a "Fair Parental Escort Policy" is strictly enforced:
- Friday and Saturday evenings youth under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult 21 years or older from 8 p.m. until close.
- One adult may supervise up to 4 youth.
the Parental Escort hours, anyone 21 years or younger should be
prepared to show FAIR Security a GA State or Government issued Photo
Fair Hours of Operation
- Monday- Friday Opens at 5pm
- Saturday Opens at 12pm (Noon)
- Sunday Opens at 1pm
- Fair closes at 10pm on Weeknights and 11pm on Weekends. Times may be extended due to heavy crowds.
- Parking is available for a fee at outlying parking lots around Turner Field. Fair does not control or responsible for outlying parking lots. MARTA Buses 32, 49 or 55 serve Turner Field from Five Points Station. Check schedules for days and times of service
- To Plan your Trip on MARTA go to : www.itsmarta.com
For more information and to view the full fair event schedule please visit http://www.atlantafair.com/