Children can participate in cow-themed contests, activities and giveaways
* We just got confirmation from Legoland that this event has been cancelled.
Families are invited to join LEGOLAND Discovery Center and Chick-fil-A to prepare for Cow Appreciation Day! On Tuesday, July 9, from 10:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., children can learn how to build their own mini LEGO cows, play fun games and get goodies from Chick-fil-A on the second level of Phipps Plaza above Monarch Court. Families will also have plenty of photo opportunities with the Chick-fil-A cows, LEGOLAND Discovery Center’s mascot Bertie and a large LEGO cow built by the attraction’s Master Model Builder! At 1:30 p.m., contests will be held for best cow costume and best “Moo” for a chance to win tickets to LEGOLAND Discovery Center.
Plus, guests wearing cow-inspired costumes or accessories will also receive a 10% discount on walk up tickets to LEGOLAND Discovery Center on July 9!
To keep the Cow Appreciation Day fun going throughout the summer, families can pick up a Kids Go Free at LEGOLAND Discovery Center (with purchase of adult ticket) discount offer at participating Chick-fil-A stores from July 8 through August 5.
- WHAT: Cow Appreciation Day Pre-Party: Giveaways, LEGO building activities and contests for best cow costume and best “Moo”.
- WHEN: Tuesday, July 9 10:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- WHERE: Phipps Plaza, Second Floor Above Monarch Court 3500 Peachtree Rd NE Atlanta, GA 30326
- HOW: This event is FREE and open to the public. Guests wearing cow-inspired costumes and accessories receive a 10% on walkup tickets to LEGOLAND Discovery Center; valid on July 9 only.