If you have a child between 4 to 8 years old let me introduce you to StudyDog, an innovative expertly designed reading system for pre-K through first grade, and is among the fastest growing reading programs in schools nationwide.
WHY WE LOVE STUDYDOG SO MUCH:
StudyDog is an online learn-to-read program teach phonics in a way that makes sense for each child: The exercises are fun-and the curriculum adapts to kids' specific needs, so they learn the basics (and beyond) their own way. Every child learns to read at their own pace. StudyDog is the only program that can:
Easy give your child a head start in school
- Complete supplementary literacy program for emergent and early readers.
- Pre-assessment and placement identifies the student’s knowledge level and skill gaps, and customizes lesson sequence accordingly.
- Open-ended instructional activities.
- Skill building practices.
- Characters children love.
- Teacher’s guide.
- Blackline masters, lesson plans, classroom resources.
- Customizable individual lesson plans.
- Progress tracking and reporting.
WIN A FULL YEAR SUBSCRIPTION TO STUDYDOG
We have partnered with snellville.macaronikid.com to give one luck reader a full year subscription to StudyDog. All you have to do is leave us a comment and register your entry using our Rafflecoter widget.
Disclosure: I received a complimentary subscription. I was not compensated for this post. All opinions expressed are my own.