A Benefit for the Atlanta Fire Foundation
Centennial Olympic Park: 10am-3pm April 26, 2014; Setup from 8am
*Required Commitment by March 31, 2014 for logo inclusion on Cape
Join us for the Heros4Heros Family Fun Run and Festival April 26, 2014!
Your participation will benefit the Heros of Atlanta Fire and Rescue with proceeds to benefit the Atlanta Fire Foundation.
The Fun Run is accompanied by the “Healthy Heroes” Health Fair and Community Safety Festival which will feature our wellness and healthy lifestyle sponsors, home services and especially the Atlanta Fire Department! Touch a Truck, the Fire Safety House, Atlanta Fire Fighters, and home safety give aways will educate and entertain. Child attendees may receive their own fire fighter’s hat, and can expect to meet firemen dressed in full Turnout Gear!
The Atlanta Fire Foundation is a GA non-profit established for the purpose of providing needed equipment, education & training to Atlanta's firefighters! It also creates community outreach initiatives between firefighters & residents of the City of Atlanta.
The Atlanta Fire Foundation has been established to further the mission of Atlanta Fire Rescue Department and support Atlanta’s Bravest by:
1) Promoting and supporting excellence as the unyielding standard for emergency services
2) Identifying, recruiting, and retaining highly qualified firefighter candidates
3) Providing human resources and professional development opportunities
About the Event: www.heros4heros.org
- 5k natural terrain route through Centennial Park in Atlanta
- Coordinated in special partnership with Centennial Olympic Park, Big Peach Running Company, and Atlanta Fire Foundation
- Registration Fees: $40 for adults/kids 7 and under are free
- Target participants 1,000-1,500
- Partial proceeds to the Atlanta Fire Foundation
- Post-race activities include health and safety festival with music, health fair, Fire Trucks, Fire Safety House Demonstration, merchant expo, games, inflatables, demonstrations and giveaways