Bert's Big Adventure is still looking for families from the Atlanta, Nashville, Tennessee, and Indianapolis, Indiana areas to take on the 2013 Bert's Big Adventure trip to Walt Disney World! If you know a deserving family, YOU can nominate them! Help make a wish come true!
Bert’s Big Adventure is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that provides a magical, all-expenses-paid, five-day journey to Walt Disney World® for children with chronic and terminal illnesses and their families.
Bert’s Big Adventure qualifications include the following:
- The child you are nominating is between the ages of 5 and 12 years old, or will be at the time of the trip (February 2013).
- The child you are nominating has never been to Walt Disney World.
- The child you are nominating has been diagnosed with a chronic or terminal illness, or is physically challenged.
- Without the help of Bert’s Big Adventure, your family does not have the financial means available to afford a trip to Walt Disney World.
- The child you are nominating lives in a radio listening area of The Bert Show.
(If you don’t qualify for Bert’s Big Adventure, please visit their resources page. There, you can find other organizations and resources that might be a fit for you and your family!)
For more information please visit http://j.mp/NominateAChild