EGG-stra! EGG-stra! It's time to dust off those bunny ears and get ready to hippity-hop to Fernbank Museum for the fourth annual Dinosaur Egg Hunt, presented in partnership with Radio Disney, AM590.
Join Fernbank and some special guests on Saturday, March 30 for a day of EGGcellent activities, including timed egg hunts, games with the Radio Disney AM590 Street Team, prizes, Fernbank’s dinosaur mascot, and more.
To ensure a fun time for all, advance registration is required to participate in a timed egg hunt. Registration is now open for Museum members and opens March 1 for non-members. Space is limited.
- Ages 4 and under Egg Hunt: 10:20am
- Ages 5-8 Egg Hunt: 10:45am
- Ages 4 and under Egg Hunt: 11:40am
- All ages "Family Hunt": 12:20am
- 9am-1pm: Enjoy games and giveaways from our friends at Radio Disney AM 590.
- 9:30am-1pm: Don't miss special photo opportunities with Fernbank's mascot, Giggy A. Dinosaur
- 10am-2pm: Show your love of dinosaurs with whimsical (and washable) temporary dinosaur tattoos. (Line closes at 1:30pm)
- 10am-2pm: Have fun with a variety of fun games for kids of all ages in our "game corner."
Cost: Dinosaur Egg Hunt tickets are $5 for children in addition to regular Museum admission tickets. All children must be accompanied by an adult. Egg Hunt tickets include museum admission:
- Member child: $5
- Member adult: Free
- Non-member child (age 3-12): $20.50
- Non-member child (2 and under): $5
- Non-member adult: $17.50
Fernbank Museum of Natural History is located at 767 Clifton Road in Atlanta. To register for the Dinosaur Egg Hunt and to learn more about the event, visit fernbankmuseum.org.