September is Childhood Cancer Awareness Month. Did you know that nearly half of of the kids at Make-A-Wish are battling cancer? Every 38 minutes, this amazing organization grants a wish to a child who has a life-threatening illness. Make-A-Wish mission could not be possible without the generous contributions from sponsors like Straight Talk Wireless.
Every Saturday in September, Straight Talk Wireless will donate $1 to Make-A-Wish for each person that visits their participating local Walmart and takes a minute to learn more about Straight Talk. Straight Talk will donate a minimum of $500,000 to Make-A-Wish and up to $1,000,000.
This is the second year in a row that Straight Talk will be hosting this program. Last year’s program was very successful, reaching its $1,000,000 donation mark! Straight Talk believes there is nothing greater than granting a sick child’s wish. They are thrilled to be able to be part of making that happen again this year.
. Share this video from this site http://ow.ly/ooeKy and Straight Talk will donate $1 to help Make-A-Wish America. Spread the word to make a difference! #StraightTalkWish Straight Talk will donate $1 to Make-A-Wish®, up to $100,000 (one donation per viewer, per day) towards their $1,000,000 goal. It’s fast, easy and worth every second!
About Straight Talk:
- Straight Talk is a service provided by TracFone Wireless Inc., America’s largest no-contract cell phone provider in the U.S.
- Straight Talk partners with existing wireless networks nationwide to provide no-contract wireless phone service.
- Straight Talk is available exclusively at Walmart and the cost savings of not having to maintain stores is passed directly on to customers.
- Straight Talk has all of the same great phones as the contract carries, including name brands like Samsung, Apple, Windows and LG.
- Straight Talk offers the same networks and the same phones at half the cost.
- Straight Talk provides service in more zip codes than any other wireless carrier and reaches more than 300 million Americans.
- The “ALL YOU NEED” plan for $30 a month to receive 1,000 minutes, 1,000 text or multimedia messages, 30 MB of data transfer for data phones and 411 calls at no additional charge.
- The unlimited plan for $45 a month to receive unlimited talk, text and data Nationwide anytime with calls to 411 at no additional charge.
Will you give a minute and help Make-A-Wish?
Disclosure: I participated in a sponsored campaign for One2One Network. I did receive monetary compensation, but all opinions stated are my own.