North America’s first virtual reality roller coaster (VR) is coming to Atlanta, as The New Revolution at Dare Devil Dive is set to debut at Six Flags Over Georgia. Using Samsung Gear VR powered by Oculus, riders will become “co-pilots” on their own virtual fighter jets and be transported into a futuristic battle to save planet Earth from an alien invasion.
· The incredibly immersive world of virtual reality – straight up nearly 100 feet to the top of a towering skyscraper;
· A 95 degree launch off the edge of a building - beyond vertical;
· Darting between buildings and extreme aerial moves at speeds of up to 55 miles per hour;
· Daring aerobatic maneuvers through three inversions and zero-gravity hills; and
· An exhilarating battle sending you head over heels through 2,100 feet of twisted steel track to fight alien forces and save all mankind.
2016 Season Passholders will experience The New Revolution exclusively March 12 and 13 for opening weekend. The virtual reality coaster will open to the public on March 19 for a limited time only. www.sixflags.com/overgeorgia