Today we are launching a new segment "Pin Happy" where we curate our favorite pins of the week. This week is all about sunshine, happiness, and al fresco dining. We hope you enjoy this new project as much as we do.
1.You are my Sunshine. A cute wall art print for someone that you love! This is an archival Print of an original watercolor painting done by JooJoo.
2. Brenda's original art on a fun Magnet! Approx 2 1/2" x 3 1/2". Imaged printed on archival glossy paper and adhered to medium weight flexible magnet with full magnetic back. Packed in a sleeve for easy gift giving :)
3. The ABC's of Genuine Happiness poster. Now you can have a DAILY reminder of a whole alphabet of ways to remain happy in your own life. This personally created poster will be perfect for your office, your home, or just about anywhere you need a daily reminder of numerous ways you can integrate fun ways of happiness into your own life!
4. Table for two! Countryside escapade al fresco dining. So dreamy!
5. Comfort of Cooking: PUMPKIN HONEY CORNBREAD - A twist on the traditional cornbread. Fluffy, scrumptious and slightly sweet, this cornbread calls to be paired with your favorite comfort foods. It’s easy to whip up – all you need is one bowl, basic ingredients, and a bit of patience while it bakes!
6. Oh the joys of the simple life: The best thing about al fresco dining is that you don't need to wear fancy clothes. When you simplify you are able to educe stress, by letting you enjoy the little gifts life sends you.
7. Orange Creamsicles by Oven Love: A classic Summer flavor. One taste and it will take you back to your favorite childhood memories.
8. Mason Jar Lanterns: I love all the countless ideas using mason jars. Hanging them in trees and then adding sand and white candles makes your whole al fresco dining experience so much nicer all of the sudden.
9. Crostini extravaganza by Honestly Yum: If you really want to simplify you can always serve a combination of sweet and savory crostinis. I personally loved them because there are so many interesting combinations you can do.
10. Fresh Field Peas: Snap up some recipes for field peas. With so many varieties, the options are endless! Try the sweet pea gazpacho recipe posted at the James Beard Foundation website. You are going to want to do it again and again.
11. Don't forget the flowers! Fresh-cut sunflowers bouquets straight from the garden. Sunflowers are the happiest of flowers, and their meanings include loyalty and longevity. They are unique in their ability to provide energy in the form of nourishment and vibrance. The sunflower moves itself in the most direct position in front of the sun so it can get the maximum sun rays. This is symbolic of spiritual faith, and worship because we follow our belief system as the sunflower moves to face the life-giving rays of the sun.
12. Plantation bread rolls made at a Plantation in South Carolina by Michael W. Twitty of AfroCulinatia.com. I honestly wouldn't mind baking all day with a view like that. This can't fail recipe is very easy to make. They are the only rolls I make anymore. Everyone wants the recipe.