I'm a spokesperson on behalf the Protein Fight Club Milk Mustache Campaign. I have been compensated for this post. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.
Having a high protein breakfast in the morning has help me tremendously to stay fuller longer. Sticking to healthy morning routines like drinking 8oz of milk is helping achieve my new years goals. Drinking milk is one of the many small changes you can make each day that can add up to a healthy lifestyle. To help me further track these small changes that add up to success, our friends at FitBit and the Milk Mustache Campaign has provided me with a new Fitbit Flex. If you are unfamiliar with Fitbit this is a stylish activity and sleep-tracking wristband that offers a slim, minimalistic design for people that are goal-oriented and want more flexibility in accessorizing; tracks steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned, active minutes and sleep; syncs wirelessly to leading mobile devices and to your computer ($99.95)
Fitbit Flex is also the first wristband on the market to sync wirelessly and automatically with Bluetooth 4.0
- Bluetooth 4.0 allows wireless, automatic syncing: Flex stats sync wirelessly to leading mobile phones and tablets so progress is always up to date without having to plug in – it's easy to stay on top of your stats and track to your goals
- Android users simply tap the NFC-enabled Flex to a phone to launch the Fitbit app
Motivational online & mobile tools (iPhone & Android apps)
- Stay motivated with notifications, badges and leaderboards; cheer, taunt and direct message your friends throughout the day – reach your goals faster with a little friendly competition
- Users with one or more friends tend to be 27% more active than those without friends
- Integrates with 30+ health and fitness apps (i.e., Endomondo, LoseIt, MapMyFitness, MyFitnessPal and Sparkpeople) -- more than any of its competitors
Monitors sleep and features silent wake alarm
- Measures sleep quality (hours slept, times you were restless or awake) and wakes you with a silent alarm without disturbing your partner
Ryan Reynolds sporting his FitBit Flex! Photo credit: Just Jared
Slim, flexible, stylish - yet comfortable band
- Goal-oriented - small display with five LED lights – see progress based on goals you set
- It’s water resistant so you can wear it 24/7 – in the shower, swimming, during the sweatiest workouts
- Interchangeable color bands that allow you to match your daily style (Black, Slate, Navy, Tangerine, Teal, Pink, Lime)
Affordable price point = $99.95 (vs. $129 for Up & $149 for Fuelband) Fitbit is the market leader and pioneer in the Connected Health and Fitness category
Fitbit is aware that there is no “one size fits all” option in fitness, as consumers have a wide-range of needs and preferences. Fitbit offers a variety of options within its family of award-winning health and fitness products that motivate you to stay active, live better and reach your goals.
- Fitbit is the top downloaded app for connected fitness devices on the Apple iTunes store and the Google Play store
- Fitbit trackers have consistently been the #1 selling connected devices within the Fitness Technology category (Amazon published rankings)
- Fitbit users take 43% more steps with Fitbit products
Fitbit products are sold online at fitbit.com and carried in more than 20,000 North American retail stores, such as Target, and sold internationally in 27 countries across Asia, Australia, Europe and Latin America.